TECALEMIT’s Motivational Monday
5 Way to Stay Motivated This Week
Staying motivated is hard! Especially when you’re feeling tired or not ready for the week to start over again. So here are 5 tips to help you stay motivated today!
- Set goals.
- Abstract ideas are hard to achieve without concrete goals to get there. Instead of something general, try setting specific, tangible goals of the things you want to do this week.
- Treat yo’self!
- When you reach one of your goals, don’t forget to reward yourself to reinforce the behavior!
- Keep going.
- Break your big goals down into smaller goals to avoid the middle slump. Most people get excited about the beginning and then taper off as they lose that initial excitement. If you break your goals down into smaller goals, you can avoid this middle slump.
- Get a buddy.
- We are social by nature; we need other people around us to help keep us motivated! Find someone who best embodies the motivation you need and try to copy their behavior or talk to them about what keeps them going!
- Remember that slow and steady wins the race.
- Don’t give up. Even when you’re not feeling it, just keep going. You got this!
We hope your week is good and we hope you achieve your goals! Questions or comments for us? Email us at email@example.com or click the button in the bottom righthand corner to chat with us now!