The new generation of FMT electronic flow meters from TECALEMIT, the FMT 3 DEF flow meter, is the epitome of innovation. The FMT 3 is everything most meters are currently missing.
The FMT 3 DEF flow meter features a symmetric measurement chamber allowing the device to be used with all flow directions. In addition, it also features a larger, LED illuminated display that can be mounted to fit any viewing angle, or moved about even after being installed. It can also be freely rotated in 90 degree increments, even after installation, as well. Furthermore, users have the ability to separate the main body from the main chamber, leaving just the inner tube of the meter. This is especially helpful for any future maintenance since it allows the user to replace just the LCD display, work on the existing line, or perform any future expansions easily.
- Multi-directional flow
- Display can rotate in 90° increments
- Display can be mounted to fit any viewing angle
- Main body can be separated from the main chamber
- Turbine meter
- Flow rate min./max.: 1-30 gpm
- Nominal pressure max.: 10 bar (145 psi)
- External thread: 1″ BSP
- Battery life: approx. 5 years
- Display: two-line, LED illuminated
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 4.72″ x 2.05″ x 3.35″
- Weight: 0.53 lbs.
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Windshield washer